Thursday, December 24, 2009

My "Second Family and Sisters"

Ever since my family and i moved to south weber, i have found the best of friends. The soderquist family (including there extended family) have been such great friends to my dad, brother and me. They always invite us to everything, no matter what it is (ps i love that). They are like my second family, which is absolutly amazing! I am so greatful for all they have done.




Another family in my ward (the Polls) have also been so nice. There daughter megan is 13 (i think) and we are the best of friends! We share clothes, jewelry, food, her room, and everything! We call us sisters because we practically are. Also her to little siblings hayley and lily are my "sisters" to. We play games, do eachothers hair and makeup, watch movies together, and tell all our secrets to eachother. I love all of them to death and i dont know what i would do without them and there smiling faces.





1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. We dearly love having you with us in whatever we do. You ENRICH our lives and make everything more fun.
    We love YOU!

    ReplyDelete