Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favorite two Girls in the World!!


As you may know megan is one of my best friends, but her little sisters are also my best friends to! They are so much fun to be around, expecially when all they want to do is run around. Hayley is six years old and is in first grade. Lily is three years old and goes to preschool a few times a week. I know it may seem strange to have such little girls being my best friends, but i cant help it. There so cute, always showing me what they did in school or a new trick they learned how to do. One of our favorite things to do is to take pictures with my camera or my phone and pretend to be models or "princesses". Without my little friends my life would be pretty dull. They bring excitement to life and i absolutly love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment