Monday, May 31, 2010

Doesn't Everyone Make Mistakes?..

In the 16 years that I have lived, I have realized even the most amazing people make mistakes. No one is perfect, although we tend to think everyone is. We always judge other people by all their flaws instead of looking at all the good things they do or have done.

Everyone does something they aren't proud of, but after its done and over with you can't take it back. Their is no point in looking at all the bad things someones done when you could see all the good they have done.

I can honestly say that i've made mistakes, but I've learned from them. Most everyone does, unless they are an idiot. But knowing that i'm not perfect makes it easier for me to know that no one is.

We all make mistakes. It's how we respond to our mistake that determinds our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my little sister is growing up to have such intelligent insights. Keep learning from yours and others mistakes. Also try to notice and learn from the times you can tell that you are doing things RIGHT.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete