Friday, March 12, 2010

My Art Work

This semester I have been in a painting class and I have been working on many things. First off we have to do a two week sketch every two weeks. I love to draw and I'm so glad she has us do that. Second I've been painting too. I've only done two paintings so far but right now I'm working on a painting of autumn trees. These are just some of the things I've done this semester!

This was my first two week sketch


second two week sketch



Third two week sketch




First painting of the semester



Second painting of the semester

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Will you teach Ollie and Ave how to be artistic - they won't get it from me! I am in awe over your drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah! You are so talented!!! The sunset is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete